SPRING 2023 FLAG FOOTBALL SEASON
TEAM REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MID JANUARY.
- SFFL has on site event coordinators for any questions and a 3rd party referee association.
- Spring 2023 will consist of a co-ed division *(A&B divisions)* and potentially a men’s division.
- This season will include 8 regular season games (Dependent on the number of teams registered) (PLAYOFFS ARE NOT GUARANTEED, DEPENDENT ON NUMBER OF TEAMS PER DIVISION). *(Weather dependent)
- Games will be played Saturday’s (men’s) and Sunday’s (co-ed).
- Games will not be played on holiday weekends.
- Weekly updated standings and individual player stat tracking.
- Spring season will also include: Team Awards and Individual Player Awards.
- Coed Division teams will be required to have 4 male and 3 female players on the field at all times.
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 20 players allowed per team.
- ALL rosters will be frozen at a selected date prior to playoffs. **NO EXCEPTIONS** YOU MUST PLAN AHEAD.
To secure your team’s spot for the upcoming season, a $200.00 deposit should be sent to email@example.com upon registration. Please note, this is not required but, team spots will be limited and your registration is not complete until a monetary commitment is made. All deposits will be put forward as a contribution towards your total team fee.
Deposits are refundable until 30 days prior to the start of the regular season.
ALL PLAYERS, NEW AND RETURNING , ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE SFFL WAIVER FORM ONCE ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED, PRIOR TO ANY GAMES BEING PLAYED. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM GAME PLAY. WAIVER FORM WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ONCE TEAM REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
For further information you can email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET YOUR TEAM JERSEYS ORDERED ASAP!!