Our Spring 2020 Season registration is now closed.
- SFFL has on site event coordinators for any questions and a 3rd party referee association.
- Spring 2020 will consist of TWO division. (A & B)
- Spring season will include 8 regular season games (Dependent on the number of teams registered) (Plus playoffs). (Weather dependent)
- Games will be played Sunday’s (Co-Ed)
- Games will not be played on holiday weekends.
- Weekly updated standings and individual player stat tracking.
- Spring 2020 season will also include: Team Awards and Individual Player Awards and a player appreciation weekend.
- Coed Division teams will be required to have 4 male and 3 female players on the field at all times.
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 20 players allowed per team.
- ALL rosters will be frozen 2 weeks prior to playoffs. **NO EXCEPTIONS**
*All teams will make the playoffs.*
$100 Deposit is mandatory and required to secure a team spot (this will be applied to total registration fee) Non refundable Deposits and Season fees can be e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please make note in the E-Transfer of your team name and contact person)
Season Fee = $1000/per team – DUE IN FULL BY WEEK 1 OF THE REGULAR SEASON (Unless otherwise arranged with the admin in advance)
Any teams with outstanding fees owed will NOT be scheduled for games after week 1.
ALL PLAYERS, NEW AND RETURNING , ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE SFFL WAIVER FORM ONCE ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN REGISTERED, PRIOR TO ANY GAMES BEING PLAYED. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL DISQUALIFY YOU FROM GAME PLAY. WAIVER FORM WILL BECOME AVAILABLE ONCE TEAM REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
For further information you can email questions to: email@example.com
*Once your fees have been paid, scheduling has been completed and your season has commenced, refunds will no longer be issued.