WELCOME TO SPRING 2020!!
We are very excited to get back on the field in just one more week. Hope everyone enjoyed their time off and got the chance to shake off some rust with the recent spring-like weather.
There are a few items of note to inform you of:
- MARCH FIELDS – North Surrey Community Park (Upper field) 15898 97A Ave – MAP / Port Kells Park 19340 88th Ave – MAP
- GAMES ARE RETURNING TO FULL LENGTH TIMING. (Clock will stop after convert)
- HAND-OFFS CAN BE FORWARD OR BACKWARDS WITHOUT A PENALTY BEING ASSESSED. (MUST BE HAND TO HAND AND NOT TOSSED. MUST NOT IMPEDE THE RUSHER) BALL CAN BE THROWN AT THIS POINT.
- Rosters will be frozen at the completion of week 6. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- ALL TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THEIR FEES PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO PLAYING THEIR FIRST SCHEDULED GAME.
NEW THIS SEASON
On top of awarding the top sportsmanship players of the week as we’ve done in the past, we will now be awarding the FREAK OF THE WEEK. This will be the player at each field each week that makes the insane grab while keeping their tip toes in bounds to score the game winner… the player with 9 interceptions or 7 sacks…. the receiver that hauled in 5 TDs and lead their team to victory.
Freak Of The Week is sponsored by FREAK GEAR SPORTS APPAREL
FULL SEASON SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON